509 Velo Raid Snowbike Boots
Built with pro-grade durability for alpine conditions, the 509 Velo Raid Boot is for sledders and snow bikers seeking more support and protection with minimal bulk. It features a taller profile to guard your shins, plus the ease of a motocross style three-buckle closure. The 5TECH™ waterproof lining with 200 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation keeps you warm and dry on the deepest days. Shifter pads and a carbon-blend mountain lug sole ramp up strength in critical zones.
- Fits half size smaller due to secondary liner installed inside the boot, beneath primary liner (liners are removable)
- 3 Buckle boot construction
- 5TECH™ water proof bladder construction
- Lining secured with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation for a warmer construction
- Mountain lug sole, carbon content optimized for maximum durability
- Shin guards
- Shifter pads to increase durability
- Premium performance lasting board
- Premium performance heel cup for ankle support
509 Raid Boa Boot
We developed the 509 Raid Boa® Boot for long days in the coldest conditions. From the grippy outsole to the waterproof and insulated upper, it delivers the optimal balance of flex, support, warmth, and comfort, along with maximum durability where it matters most. Our riders claim it’s the most comfortable boot yet, and with the dual Boa® system, you can fine-tune the upper and lower zone fit with the simple turn of a dial.
- Rugged high carbon outsole
- 5TECH™ waterproof breathable liner
- Generous fit, for all day warmth and comfort
- 600 grams Thinsulate™ insulation for ultimate all-day warmth
- Raid Rubber upper reinforcements that can hold up to razor sharp running boards
- Dual Boa Lacing system with quick release M3 Lace reels, and aircraft stainless wire
TOBE Contego BOA Boots
These boots are designed to never fail you. They’re not very colorful or fancy, but they’re rugged, protective and with the Sympatex® Moisture-Tech membrane, they will keep you absolutely dry. To ensure these boots are easy-on, easy-off and dependable all day, every day, the Boa® Coiler System with its new high-tensile lace designed for snowmachines was the clear choice. With the extreme abrasive wear from modern running boards, we turned to the heavy industries to find an outsole that offers the traction and durability we were looking for. Turns out the secret recipe was simple, high quality natural rubber. These components are the foundation for a low-profile, high-performance snowmobile and snowbike boot that you can depend to be reliable, supportive and comfortable.
TOBE Contego Lace Boots
As with the rest of the products in the Contego series these boots are designed to never fail you. They’re not very colorful or fancy, but they’re rugged, protective and with the Sympatex Moisture-Tech membrane, they will keep you absolutely dry. With the extreme abrasive wear from modern running boards, we turned to the heavy industries to find an outsole that offers the traction and durability we were looking for. Turns out the secret recipe was simple, high quality natural rubber.
Tip: Combine your boots with Merino Wool socks to ensure top performance. Wool is an amazing natural material that helps facilitate a dry and comfortable environment. It should always be the first layer and directly in contact with your skin. It’s no secret that we are big into wool so much that we fitted the boots with wool insoles.